Sunday, October 18, 2009

Riders on the storm



“I am not afraid to let go of what no longer works for me, I release old fears, doubts and confusions. I welcome new beginnings knowing they bring increasing happiness. I am ready!”

Last night I dreamt of three dark horsemen. They were outside in the rain circling a small round silver caravan. Inside I was giving birth to a little girl. When she was born she looked exactly like me (as a baby). I wrapped her in a white sheet and opened the door. As I stepped on to the first silvery step the sun appeared. The three horsemen gathered. They stood side by side and one of them said, “so, she is here, it is a new way of life.”

Slowly and carefully I walk down toward the ocean. I sit on the sand and allow the cool cleansing waters float across my body. I feel reborn.

This dream felt very short. Although I feel that I have been through a long and painful labour. I feel exhausted and as I write in my journal this morning the dark clouds are being forced apart by the power of the golden sun.

I don’t know who the three horsemen are however, I’ve dreamt of them before. They have visited me in a similar setting (or it may have been the same old caravan). My interpretation is that a new phase surrounds me. I have been the through the labour and now the freshness of a new life is here.

Judgement is the choice to relinquish the old, outworn layers of the past. The Lovers seek the primal desires of love. The magician inspires with his ability to create anew; the pains of the past are replaced by a fresh new bairn.

The riders don’t scare me – they never do. I am ready to face them. Their dark austere presence is calm and almost comforting. I do not fear the labour or the intense-ness of the moment. The rain washes away my fears and as I step into the world I feel confident and yet vulnerable. It’s okay for I know that this is my destiny – I am ready.

The day beckons with a distinct feel that destiny is the vibe. The Sun clashes with the North Node but I am feeling supremely confident that there will be quietness before the storm which will deliver a new way of life. All is well.

Yasmin Boland wrote in her Sunday column that “wishes do come true.” I second that statement. I have proof – documented proof. Yesterday afternoon after writing my wish list in my Book of Shadows I decided to flick back over previous New Moon wish lists and realised that most everything I had wished for had come to fruition. This gave me a sense of satisfaction that all that we ask for comes to us under grace in perfect ways through endless opportunities from today.

I can transform my entire life. The Universe is an unbroken continuous fabric with which I can create and intend my destiny. So Be It. And harm to none.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

1 comment: