Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Word medicine



“When two people learn to perfect one human relationship, they learn to drink the divine love from the well of all hearts.” Paramahansa Yoganada

Affirmations or positive thoughts and messages have influenced my personal growth. Initially I’ve sought out positive statements to overcome the damage of domestication. Don Miguel Ruiz (author of The Four Agreements) maintains that we enter this world as perfect beings of love and light and through the process of domestication we become jaded or damaged. At times when I’ve felt the slights of others I have turned to words of wisdom to remind me that I am a credible, loving and beautiful human being who deserves to be loved.

Today, the Sun and Chiron are prompting us to heal our wounds. I want to capitalise on this alignment and begin to share some of the affirmations that have supported me on my journey so far. I am referring to one of the books I have and it is called, “The Little Book of Word Medicine” by Lynette Gordon http://www.lynettegordon.com/New/Biography.htm. Each day I will open the book (intuitively) and offer an affirmation to support and guide us toward love and empowerment.

Another book I am reading is: “Chiron – The Rainbow Bridge between the Inner and Outer Planets.” This book was written by Barbara Hand Clow. This is a great read and offers incredible insight into this powerful little planetoid. I would like to suggest that Chiron is of the keys to our healing journey. When we tap into Chiron and work with this energy we are able to walk the bridge to our soul’s evolution. I am not discounting the influence of all of our inner and outer planets of course. Especially the Sun and Moon, however today is a great opportunity to access the presence of the “the wounded healer within” and acknowledge the scars upon our souls – let the healing begin!

Ironically, the first card chosen today is the Hierophant – the wounded healer. The Star is representative of my vulnerability and openness as I share my personal legacy with the world. The Hanged man is Prometheus offering the voluntary sacrifice and choosing to go with the flow. The Emperor crests this Neptunian spread with confidence and power taking back the right to live with freedom and passion.

For you, my friends and family own your frailties and scars but don’t allow them to own you. While they exist as a paragraph in a chapter they do not tell the story of your life. Your encyclopaedia of truth is in your hands. Love yourself and share your brilliance with the world.

Remember: our visions create our world!

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment