Friday, October 23, 2009

In search of Nirvana




I now accept without limit the power of instantaneous healing. I feel this power flooding my entire being and world.”

The Sun sextiles to Pluto today and this offering from the cosmos is supportive for those who want to transform their lives. On that note, I am off to a spa for a body treatment and then the hairdressers for a freshen and a new do. These are quite possibly two of my favourite places on the planet. Why? Well, along with my massage therapist are havens of bliss. I am relaxed, pampered and quietly transform while treating myself to the healing environment and gifts of my creative Goddesses.

My view is that our lives are rought and tumble and we workd hard at fulfilling multiple roles and obligations and these moments of bliss are the escape to our Nirvana. So be it!

After yesterday’s true confession of “get rea” I feel a lot lighter and more focussed. The planets are supprove of breaking the unhealthy habits of my hedonistic splurge while ushering in a new mantra for my personal alchemy.

This is the eve of my birthday and so a time of reflection and consideration. I feel massively grateful for all of the lessons, challenges and blessings of the past year. I have learned many things about myself during my past solar return (as well we should). Now, I am weighing up the attitudes, beliefs and even the people who will move along with me on the next phase of my journey.

Birthdays are very important land marks in our lives. They are the milestones of our evolution. Some people reject the concept of birthdays. Whereas I embrace this phase and celebrate the rite of passage from one year into another. Over the years the celebrations have taken many iterations from singing happy birthday to me in a solitary voice to a weekend planned around a moveable feast with a castoff thousands eating and drinking like gluttons afer a 40 day fast.

This year a more dignified celebration will take place. A report of this civilised event will be submitted in our next editorial of Julia’s Journal – so watch this space.

I recognise that spirit is the source of infinite abundance. I overcome lack and get in touch with the source of infinite abundance and unbounded affluence.

Before I leave you for a morning of blissed out pampering, Voltaire reminds us: “Love those who love you!” And Julia says – Love you first!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment