Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 36 – VI days to go – back to work



It’s back to work today. The mini holiday is over and the morning rituals are full throttle. I have to get ready for work and do the best that I can in my day life – it is part of my personal credo.

The Hanged Man suggest going with the flow – take me back to crystal blue pools and golden sands of the New South Wales north coast. The High Priestess requests devotion and grace in her re-entry into the world. The Hermit warns of the minefield ahead – take your time and don’t rush.

It’s a 10/1 day on the numerological cycle – something will end and a new door will open.

The detox is down to the final six days of the program. Today it is the beginning of the brain detox and rejuvenation.

The trip home was long and exhausting but the memory of the journey was worth every kilometre. The rest and relaxation was the reward of course. I feel calm and serene and ready to return to work. What delightful experiences lay before me today – bring them on!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment