Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 37 – V days to go – cold snap



The Moon moves into Gemini and the communication will begin to flow. It is five days to go on the detox and I am almost counting the minutes.

To be honest I guess a lot of the attitude shift has a great deal to do with the weather. It has turned bitterly cold and the wind is roaring at my window. This is not the inspiration I need to crunch on celery sticks or munch lettuce leaves. I would rather be slopping down a hearty casserole and following up with a steamy date pudding. But alas, no there is no such food in sight. I am so aligned with my environment at the moment – I want to rug up and fill up with hot saucy food.

Yesterday was the return to work after our little retreat in Nelson Bay. I must admit that I felt flat for most of the day. It wasn’t anything in my external world but rather the internal environment was jaded and very cloudy. It was like walking alone in the black forest without a map and not caring if I had a map or not.

Today is a new day and there are agreements and contracts on offer with the 11/2 vibe. Negotiation is on the agenda and we are all set to sign on the dotted line.

The Major Arcana journey reveals a sunny start to the day. Apollo, the Sun God offers his golden disposition to pulse into my morning reading. Judgement hails, “it’s time to move on and shed the past – celebrate the now and give thanks for the lessons learned. The Star in all her glory is triumphant and brilliant – it is the time to shine as brightly as the stars in the heavens’.

I guess one important aspect from my “hang over” from yesterday is to keep looking for a silver lining. Don’t take life too seriously and if someone shares a perspective with you then thank them for sharing or as one of my inspirational Golden Friends has suggested, “noted with thanks” works well too!

There is a glimmer of golden syrup beaming into my morning – shine on Apollo!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment