Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You are worthy!



I now realise the true value of my own self-worth! Hour by hour I honour the great being that I am. Hour by hour I experience more love for me. Hour by hour I attract people who value their self-worth.

St. Augustine suggests, “Love and do what you like!” I am inclined to agree in this Venus conjunct Venus phase I am in at the moment. The desire for beautiful things is strong during this time, influencing me to buy things of beauty, such as clothes, cosmetics, objects of art, things to beautify the home, or works of literature and musical recordings; surrounding myself with beauty and take advantage of the lighter and more pleasant aspects of life. Under this influence I am affectionate and want to be with friends. More importantly I am in a good mood and able to enjoy almost anything that comes along.

Mercury and Jupiter are still locked in the “love me do” phase. The Saggy moon reminds us of philosophical pursuits or a journey to the high road. It’s a number seven day – a day of reflection and internal debate. This is a great day to ponder your navel and contemplate your dreams.

Judgement encouragements the relinquishing of old habits and outworn attitudes for it is a new era – move on and don’t wallow in the past pit of dissatisfaction. Temperance is a shinning light in my cards today – offering intellectual responses to dark and dirty thoughts. The moon is rebirthing from her current dark phase – can you the tiny silver slither in the sky? The stars dance around her celebrating her transition from maiden to crone and the wonder and magic of the universe is alive.

Lost in this Venusian influence I am reminded of how unique and special we all are; each one of us irreplaceable in our own way. We are incredible beings who bring our gifts to any situation. Consider your contribution to the world and stand proud as a joyous beam of light – even when our light is dimmed your soul shines bright. Out of the darkness of our fears the light of hope burns brightly.

Our inner life is so fragile and therefore must protect it from the opinions of others. In order to manifest our innermost dreams into reality simply let your visions unfold naturally.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment