Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 35 – VII days to go – back home

This morning our bags are packed and the departure time is set. We are heading back to ACT (after taking my Mum home to Sydney). It’s been a fantastic healing weekend with lots of wonderful treats and many blessings; the most rewarding aspect being, reconnecting with my loving tribe – the family.

It has rained constantly over the past few days but this has not dampened our spirit or enthusiasm. The prize of R&R has been grabbed and unwrapped and now we return home feeling rested and content. It’s not as though we’ve spent a fortune on fine dining or expensive distractions it’s just the moments of joy and laughter have filled our souls with golden memories.

Tomorrow is back to work. I guess that is not an inspiring thought although, I’ve been able to regather my strength and re-calibrate the balance I need to feel confident and calm.

It’s a number nine day of empowerment and resolution. Life comes full circle in the power of numbers. The ebb and flow of the cycle takes us from beginning to end and back again.

Today is the beginning of the final week of my detox. And I am glad. I’ve finished the goop and now on to the last lot of vitamins and minerals. In honour of this phase I will begin the brain detox to clear the intellectual highways and by-ways for strong communication thorough fares. Mercury is direct too so that should help with the confusion at the round-a-bout. I guess it’s time to fill in the pot holes and clear the debris.

There is a ray of sunshine to herald our departure from Nelson Bay. It is a long drive but relaxing none-the-less. I’ll be dreaming and rolling along with the kilometres feasting on the sights, smells and musical storyboard of the journey.

The Devil stalks my reading with his oppressive snare – he seduces me with his offer, “step into the world of fear and you will be mine forever”. Judgement heralds the sublime of shedding the unwanted layers of protection – it is time to lift your heart to the songs of the Angels. The High Priestess is calm and resolute as she leans toward me and whispers, “you’ve been through the worst of it, child now enjoy the best of times”.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment