Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo


My body now adjusts to the perfect weight, shape and size for me! I praise the infinite intelligence contained in every cell of my body that knows exactly what to do. I let go every thought, attitude and desire that could limit my ability to achieve the perfect results. I accept my perfect body weight and shape now!

The Sun is in Scorpio – deep passionate psychologist of the zodiac and the Moon moves over into Aries today. According to Celtic mythology the curtain between our world and the Spirit world is at its most flimsy at this time. So, what does that mean? It means that we have the opportunity to feel, see, hear or communicate with our spirit guides and angelic guardians. Of course, different cultures celebrate or connect to this auspicious time in a myriad of ways. For me, it is a time to acknowledge and give thanks for ‘their’ loving guidance and continued support. I know I couldn’t live my life so successfully, confidently or aware if I was not connected to their influence. It is up to you how you choose to acknowledge or celebrate the day – enjoy the energy is the most appropriate – the rest is up to you 

It’s a number seven day – inner journeys and a time of reflection. The Chariot takes me down a new path – I am at a crossroad which way will I go? It’s a time of chokes – decisions and making my own way. The Magician commands the energy flow in the direction of my dreams. The Sun shines brightly on a new terrain – offering golden opportunities and fresh perspectives – turn you head on the side and look at the world from an alternative reality – remove the mask of disillusionment and smile wide! Temperance is the shadow in the distance – leading me out of the valley of the shadow of death. Transformative energies encompass me and transport me into a new state of being. It’s time to leave the remanets of the skin from the past behind. The bugs are wiped from the windscreen – clarity of vision is a pristine guiding light.

Who is that woman smiling back at me? She is the best of me. She has emerged from the chrysalis. Now her wings have unfolded and her colours – sublime. I prepare for flight – but I am a little nervous – what if I fall or what if the wings are only decoration – the symbolism of my journey and nothing more? Standing on the edge of reality a tiny puff of wind catches my delicate wings and I am airborne. Destination unknown.

It’s the first day of the weekend. The agenda is flexible - am free to choose the direction of my day. I launch myself into a quarry of possibilities – ready for fun, laughter, celebration and reflection; taking deliberate steps toward the future is a certainty.

Communication creation – what is on your menu for such a glorious day?

Happy Halloween.

Meditation can help me create success. Meditation allows me to go beyond the mind and get in touch with Sprit. I get to know the “unified field” intimately, where true success in all fields of endeavour is possible – instantly. So Be It!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment