Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 33- IX days to go – shed the crap

Traditionally the full moon is the time to conclude or resolve issues in your life. Conversely, Aries like to begin projects and situation. So this fullmoon can be somewhat confusion.

The moon is full in the sign of Aries – therefore it is all abou me as opposed to to sun of Libra – us/we. Uranus offers a little spice into the mix and his could potentially be a time of rebellion.

The detox journey is down to single digits – there is a nine days to go and I am a wee bit excited about that. I’ve had a great deal of consideration and respect on this mini retreat from y family which has been wonderful. There has been no taunting or questioning just pure respect and acceptance. I am grateful for that.

I suppose I’ve been rather fortunate with my family and their acceptance of my unique ways. They’ve not been too surprised when I’ve broken away from the family traditions and explored different beliefs and cultures or even when I’ve demonstrated obsessive rituals and altruistic behaviours. They have shrugged and said, this is Julia and we accept her for who she is. The only time I find the road confronting our encounter road blocks to my ideals I usally in the orkplace. Its very lucky then that I only have to work with them.

Last night over dinner we had a discussion about some of the past influences that have moulded or shaped our lives. Most of the scenarios were negative, life changing or even life threatening. Our self esteem had been bruised and challenged and our sense of self obliterate however, one common thread entwined our stories and that was the thread of resilience and determination. Everyone at the table shared their stories and realized that from these negative or challenging circumstances we have taken up the torch (our inner light) and lead the march to rescue our self esteem. Perhaps this is the message f this full moon. If you feel as if you are in a situation which is not feling right or comfortable or if something has not evolved for you then pack your bags and move on. Or if that is not n option considering flipping your perception and seeing the matter on a different light. Count your blessings and see the lessons for what thy are but don’t wallow in the more for too long – the Aries moon will not allow it! Use the force of this Aries moon to champion your cause – because you deserve it!

Today I am sharing my Aries full moon with my gorgeous neice, an Aries Goddess – so beautiful and courageous. She is wise and clever adaptable and funny. I have a great deal of respect for her and her journey – she is a positive force in my life.

Hermit moves along the path cautiously only looking up to decipher the messages of relase and relinquish from the Angelic realm. The ultimate Arian, Zeus dictates terms demanding we shed the crap and move on – charge!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment