Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kaleidoscope of life


I now relax and breathe golden sunlight into my lungs and body. I see/feel this golden liquid light saturating my entire nervous system. This powerful healing action brings overwhelming peace and relaxation to my whole being.

It is a number five day – a day of changes. I feel this static and vibrant energy swirl around me filling my senses with possibilities. In evoke change into my life – the power of this energy is sourcing the abundant pulse between Venus and Jupiter – it is making its way to Mars who takes aim at the Sun waking him up – reminding him that the day can’t really begin without him. The Moon and Sun compliment one another in a watery embrace. This dreamy ambience soothes the intensity of Mars in Leo and Mercury in Scorpio.

The world is on offer for a mere mortal like me. The Star shines brightly in my corner of the universe. The fool is up for a new phase – fresh faced and full of optimism.

Life is to be lived – not feared. Why do we take so long to make a move when we know that we are divinely guided and protected? Life becomes a challenge because of our perspective – turn it upside down and hold it to the light – the tiny shapes will emerge into a new and inspirational pattern. And so the kaleidoscope of life.

Our money supports the web of life – when I use my money to nourish the web of life, I create true happiness and fulfilment. I am successful. Oh! It must be time to go shopping!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment