Friday, October 30, 2009

A date with a crone



I let go of all thoughts of worry and concern. I let go of all anger, at myself and others. Nothing matters except the vibrant health of every atom of my being. I am free to love fully – life, myself and others.

It is a number six day – a day of commitment and responsibility. Already I’ve started the day with lists, charts and notes. I’ve also begun an honest account of my weight progress – recording dates/weights and making a column for comments on my progress.

I’ve had a great birthday week. It’s been so nourishing and loving. People have been so wonderful and generous – especially my family and close friends. I feel so blessed and extremely grateful.

The disciplined eating plan I’ve been accustomed to have faded somewhat in the birthday razzle dazzle. Now it is time to recommit to the contract I’ve had with myself for some months.

Ironically, since my diet has been all over the place so had my decision-making, my thoughts and my energy as I’ve not slept as soundly and I’ve felt scattered. The excitement of the week has given me a frantic and destabilised approach to my food choices. While this has been fun – it’s not good for my well being – obviously.

The wheel of fortune spreads joy and abundance. I am wealthy, healthy and wise. Judgement heralds the spiritual sonata – enough is enough – take the hand of the wise crone and listen to her guidance. Temperance is my birthright – the poise and elegance of wisdom borne out of emotional storms. It’s a new day a new way – handle me with care.

Saturn moved into Libra yesterday and I guess it is time for all of us to wise – up regarding relationships – with self and others. From this stable nucleolus, we can vibrate the wisdom out into the world – offering serenity and joy to the world.

Today and always I am grateful for all that I have in life- I am instantly abundant when I show thanks for what I have! In that case, I must be the most fortunate woman on the planet – what about you?

Enjoy your date with the crone – she won’t bite – honestly!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment