Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 32 – X days to go – a mini holiday

Yesterday we arrived in Nelson Bay. We were exhausted and after unpacking the car collapsed in a heap. My brother made us teas and coffees and we caught up with quick tales of the trip up and then had lunch. It was great to be here – near the ocean and away from work. Don’t get me wrong – work is good for many reasons but mini holidays are much better.

It’s ten days to go on my detox and these few days will be a test as we are away from home and the classic routines. Plus, I like to push the boundaries of my eating regime and spill over into lush and naughty faire – don’t you? Well, not time friends and family!

Temperance shines brightly into my spread. She is a guiding light and her appearance allows me to take a few moments to ease into a sigh of relief. She represents hope beyond comparison. When she appears the dark curtain begins to recede into secret caverns and dark places where my obsessions, passions and imaginations lurk where the purest forms of truth and honesty exist. Ebbing toward the precipice fear and dread pulse throughout my body as we move forward out of our zone of comfort – no parachute or life jacket just the unknowable – jump for your life!

The High Priestess confirms the re-entry back into the real world. She has been to hell and back and now she sits poised and elegant in her golden vestibule reading the legend of her truth and documentary evidence that she has survived the tour of Hades and lived to tell the tale.

The world aspires to the goodness of the banquet of life – Venus stands alone and vulnerable waiting for the richness of the Universe to fall from the vine. Her lofty presence in the golden vine of abundance is protected by the cornerstones of wisdom, truth, loyalty and honesty.

This mini holiday has a nurturing theme. It’s great to rise a little later and spend some precious moments along; to write and create magical alliances between my thoughts, words and actions. These are the benefits of a holiday you don’t think – time is not the guardian of your truth but rather a gateway to places unknown and explored territories within your imagination.

I stand alone at the precipice of the unknown and am ready to take flight. Come and join me on my mini holiday its time to relax, rejuvenated and rejoice.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment