Saturday, October 17, 2009

The wishing moon


I allow the special relationship/partnership I am seeking to come into my life now. Today, I open my heart, mind and arms wide to receive this special being and experience more love I have ever known.

It is a number three day full of communication, short jaunts and intellectual pursuits. The Moon is in her most fertile phase and ready for planting the seeds/wishes for our future dreams. Now we can consciously ask for our desired outcomes and coat them with love and intention. Make a list for what we believe will enhance our lives and begin the process with an open heart and mind.

The Chariot is the first major arcana card this morning. The Cancerian ruled card is about choices – which direction will we take? The choice is ours to make – we have control of the reigns. The Lovers optimises the cosmic flow of the day with love and communication on the menu. The Emperor reminds us it is essential that we follow through on our wishes and not just sit there on our bums. He is a hard task master who suggests the planting of the wishes but demands action in the sowing phase. It is your star – reach for it now!

Today is a rest and rejuvenate day for me – a massage this morning and then a manicure and a pedicure at home – some astro-research and then some time with my Book of Shadows to plant this months New Moon wish list. What about you?

Remember: My intentions inspire me. When my intentions are while, I am inspired (in touch with spirit) and enthused (in touch with divine intelligence). I am successful.

Have a totally brilliant and successful day – you deserve it!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment