Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Journey into the Unknown



Regardless of the appearance, the truth in this situation is that this person (place or condition) is really full of love for me, as I am full of love for him/her (it). I know Universal Love is working in this relationship/situation now harmonising and adjusting to its perfect outcome!

The Moon in intense Scorpio greeted me with an incredible “to do” list. I feel the pressure of this moon phase forcing me to dwell outside my realm of responsibility.

It’s a number five day – a day of changes and I can feel the internal volcano gurgle away. There is am emergence taking place – a time of grunting, groaning and gnashing of teeth before the quietness of truth manifests. Suffice to say, not all change is transcendental – sometimes the inner turmoil is representative of painful growth.

How do I know if I’ve outgrown a situation? How does O know if my current space does not fit any more? There is a shift I don’t know the outcome – yet – I only know that I am feeling the growing pains.

The Fool emerges from the cave of restriction bound for new horizons – yonder. Magician offers is bag of tricks and Hades (Death) shouts, “close the bloody door!” The Moon waves me forth to destinations unknown – take your creativity and feminie ways (intuition) that’s all!

I understand what true wealth is. True wealth is a state of detachment (from wealth), as well as confidence in my ability to manifest and create.

So Be IT

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment