Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bend and Stretch



“I now consciously accept only, loving supportive and empowering relationships into my life. I know the Universe supports me totally in having the best, and I accept this completely!

Love and relationships are highlight with Venus moving into her natal sign of Libra. This aspect reveals the importance of loving relationships. For those of us who are already in a loving relationship then it is time to give thanks. And for those who want to create the vision of a perfect relationship the Universe will support you. Visualise how this relationship will compliment you, share your dreams, passions and how they will respect and love you – these ingredients are essential to your script. Furthermore, we are currently on the eve of the New Moon in Libra so this is an auspicious time to prepare the wish list for your dream partner.

It is a number nine day of empowerment. Temperance encourages balance while death portends an ending. The Hermit guides and ushers us carefully down the road while the Star is our beacon of inspiration.

I recognise that the Universe is in a perpetual state of change, and the best way to respond is to be flexible – I am flexible.

Love yourself and all things are possible!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment