Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 38 – IV days to go! Fantastic Friday


Look I know that it has been an extremely short week for me however, I have found it to be fast and furious. Today is Friday and the weekend is in sight and I am over the moon.

Yesterday was tough. I had to admit a huge oversight at work. It’s not easy admitting that we are human and are prone to make mistakes. I took the wrap and shouldered the responsibility for a systemic error.

After the admission I felt massively distressed (initially) and then was supported by my colleagues. I basked in the team spirit and was nurtured by their support. In the end I felt proud to admit my error – thank you team.

The Moon shines her beaming light into my spread this morning. She represents loyalty, creativity and encourages me to change with the tide.

Judgement seems ever present at the moment – the lesson of letting go is prominent and strong.

The Emperor demands truth and justice and rules from a lofty vantage. I beg for forgiveness and the price of being human is just too painful to express.

It is a new day and we are all in the influence of the Gemini Moon. This is an airy embrace supported by the Libran Sun. Truth and justice envelop us as the common theme to live by. We are all searching for balance in an chaotic world.

Modernity creates expectations we all fall into the credo of being everything to everyone and eventually there is little time for us. In the quietness of a sacred moment consider you and the dreams you hold – have a fantastic Friday and a weekend to behold!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment