Thursday, January 28, 2010

Achievement

When you fish for love, bait you hook with your heart, not your brain.
Mark Twain

This working week ends with a number six day. It is a day to take your personal inventory. Look at your responsibilities. Any that needs taking care of? Do you owe anything? Now is the time to pay up. Stay home. Enjoy your family. Fill you day with music.

It would be nice to stay home, wouldn’t it? You know, to play hooky and hang out at home and enjoy the bliss of this Cancerian moon mist. While it would be a nice thought to do just that it is also important to remember that working supports our homes and havens. Well that is the motivator I embed on my daily rituals.

A number six day supports achievement – choose your dreams. You may be surprised where they lead you! My dream at the moment is to settle the conveyance of my property in Coffs Harbour. I want to bring an end to that chapter of my life. It is not as though I want to forget about Coffs Harbour entirely as I have many treasured memories that loiter in the forefront of my mind closely tied to this Harbour side town. No the closure is purely financially motivated. The sale of that property will fit nicely into the Pluto in Capricorn strategy.

Pluto in Capricorn highlights our financial dealings and business ventures. This transit is a period of consideration of how you conduct your finances and how your balance sheet does reflect your lifestyle choices. It is also a phase of reducing your debt exposure and to live within your earnings.

Pluto does not advocate that you live a Meagher existence just be prudent and mindful about your investments and financial ethics. For you if you build your business on quick sand (unethical practices) then you will find that the structure will not be sustainable. Ironically, the economic downturn aligned with the movement of Pluto in Capricorn.

Temperance is my guiding angel. She offers prudence and balance in all dealings. Her philosophical approach highlights my morning reading – stay tuned – you are about to embark upon a journey in pursuit of a vision. Justice augurs contracts and legal negotiations. Fairness and diplomacy are the desired outcomes. The Fool promises a new phase – a light – bright vivacious phase of accomplishment and freshness of heart and spirit.

It’s time to be considered in your thoughts – only the best and you will create the masterpiece of your dreams. We meet again will take you into the caverns of my soul – enjoy!

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

We Meet Again

Pounding hearts together again
I touched your heart, remember when?
We would beneath the oaks
Come together and thou doust float
Back in time across the sea
When I was you and you were me.

Hearts filled with passion of love anew
I’ve dreamt of this day when I would find you
We have come this way for love’s true story
Basking in the light of this tumultuous glory

Sunlight touching our nakedness unfolds
A raindrop trembling on a leaf so bold
Bodies quiver, shiver and anticipate
You come to me afore it’s too late.

Secrets of lives gone past
This time alone fleeting past
A wink, a blink and you are gone
An empty heart and off to roam.

We met before in time of war
You kissed me sweetly and left before
I cried and tried to push you from my mind
As I knew it was not our perfect time
We met then and would again
Connect once more and become true friends.

April 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment