Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Endings and beginnings – a new sunrise


God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich, omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualised as me – the Reality of me.

The morning is fresh and clean. The crow squawks his mournful song outside my window. It’s a 10/1 day – endings and beginnings and I am reminded of the cycle of life.

I look outside my bedroom window and see a few renegade pansies that have jumped out of the centre garden and made their presence known. I know their spirit – it is inspiring to see – a note to self – we can make our own way in a spot that suits us rather than stay with the group inside the fence.

Nature has a way of inspiring us, I believe. Sounds, smells and tiny demonstrations of independence give us hope. Hope is nature’s way of enabling us to survive so that we can discover nature itself. For this day, acknowledge the restoring power of hope. Direct that power to bless all that needs healing in your life, including your negative attributes and disappointments.

I constantly align myself with this healing principle – it gives me a light to lead me out of the maze of my emotional realm.

Another beacon is my subconscious and today the pictures tell a revealing story.

The wheel of fortune is a bright shinny disc spinning toward a new destiny.

The High Priestess reminds me of my potent intuition. She is a mega-source of inspiration.

Temperance is the ultimate destination – seeking balance and truth in all situations not squandering a moment on the minute details of regret instead focusing on the horizon and the exquisite display of the birth of a new brilliant day.

Don’t delay – make your way toward a new path of comfort and ease. If its not working for you then shed that garbage and move on with the beat of a distant drum. Life is too short to be stick in the misery of the unacceptable. The Moon in Libra inspires the brightest outcome for you and me.

A gentle breeze coaxes me to begin again – fresh and alert for the new-ness of the number one day ahead.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment