Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Restoration


The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility, it to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all- sufficiency in my life and affairs.

It is a number seven day of inner reflection. It is the day to look within. Be alone, at least part of the day. Be still. Read. Think. Affirmation: I look within and receive answers. I know whatever I want or need will always be there for me. I trust life to take care for me. The Power that supplies my breath will supply all else (just as easily or freely).

I intend to be alone today – well at least for a part of it. The numerological cycle has reflected the phase that I am in. I am unwell. I have a headache and sever sinusitis pain – even my lymphatics feel blocked and sore. Today I am taking time for me for some healing and rest-oration.

The Sun inspires me to a healing chamber. There is more to life that feeling lousy or unwell. Follow the brilliance of your life and you won’t be disappointed. Life is like an apple pie – sometimes you eat the apple and other times you get the cloves.

The Wheel of Fortune has a fair ground appeal – lights camera action – no seriously I am going back to bed. The Jupiterian loud speaker bellows – all aboard the Ferris wheel of changes – its time to leave the past behind. Seriously, the wheel signifies truth and expansion- I am ready to climb about and take the ride to a new location.

The Emperor is the King of the Mountain. He brandishes his golden staff and commands, “what are you doing down there? Lift up your head out of the mud and don’t delay – there are better opportunities if you climb to the summit – plus the air is fresher up here! Get out of the mud and keep climbing!”

Today, I will find ways to create balance in my life. I will cast all negativity in a positive light, and let go of any fears that block the flow of vital energy within my body, mind and spirit. To heal illness, I must begin by restoring balance. And that is what I intend to do. What about you?

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment