Saturday, January 9, 2010

I welcome change and rejoice in the new


Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding or knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited and therefore my supply is unlimited.

It’s a number five day – a day of surprises – looking your best – get really dressed up and get out and look for the new. Positive change is in the air. Today you are free. Expect a good surprise. Do something different. Be flexible. Change your routine. The colour for today is blue. And the jewels are turquoise or aquamarine.

It is Sunday and the Moon is in Sagittarius. This freedom-loving fire sign leads out of the deep excavations of the Scorponic archaeological dig and encourages us to explore new and unchartered frontiers.

Desperate for changes and starving for truth I linger on the quest for liberation from my current situation. I am alert to the wonderful, positive surprises that benefit me in a delightful way. Here I am, world, open and receptive to all good, which I accept with joy and pleasure and most of all, gratitude.

The force of the Chariot pulls me in two directions. The turnstiles are fact approaching but I am assured that I have the reigns. I am in control. There is no fear just the vision of a new and exciting chapter just beyond the ridge. Do you want to join me? Well, hop on board!

The Magician flicks open the magic carpet and ushers me toward the multi-coloured rug. Step right this way, Child he coaxes with a wink and a smile. Without hesitation I climb on board – I don’t have a ticket or a guide just an open heart with no destination in mind.

Temperance beckons with her tales of foreign lands and philosophical seascapes. Expand your mind and flee the reality that exists in your mind. Adjust the channel of perception and clear the static from your view – the universe offers a multitude of opportunities just for you.

The day promises to be a day of weeding and cultivation. We are gardening this morning. There are a few weeks that need to be pulled and a fresh garden bed to be made. We have some new plants to place around the crouching Buddha – an offering of peace and love.

I am excited by the prospect of changing the garden ever so slightly. Still, it will be a different view. During the process of planting I intend to focus on the friendliness and compassion which cultivating a calm mind. This ensures the practice of the healing power of a compassionate mind.

Compassion and love fills my garden and the blossoms lay in way for the right nutrients to support their growth. In time I will rejoice in the new flower beds.

Have a joyful day!

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment