Saturday, January 23, 2010

You’ve got the whole world


My consciousness of the Sprit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

The Aries Moon combines nicely for a number eight day. This is a great moment in our numerological cycle to be ambitious – yes go for success in all things. It is also a good day to go to the gym or have a health check up. You often receive unexpected money. Help someone less fortunate. Success is already yours now. I am the benevolent Director of my kingdom I have created. The more I help others the more I prosper and grow. Where I am – everybody wins.

I am still carrying the after effects of my un-wellness. Yesterday was a day of rest and recovery. Recovery is not a goal but a process. I am still in the cycle. I had lots of wonderful time to reflect on where I am and where I want to go. It was a beneficial healing interlude.

Today I will capture the energy of the Aires Moon and go back to work. I’ve got a weekend of rest and recuperation planned with someone wonderful. There will be moments of art and creativity and culture. I am taking it slow but allowing the creativity to absorb me and take me on a journey of self recovery.

Justice stands for Truth and Integrity. Am I being honest with myself and will I appreciate the destination when I get there?

Wheel of Fortune rolls into my reading a portend of incredible opportunities rolling my way. Remain positive and focus on the route of manifestation.

The World is my oyster – but is there a pearl inside or a grain of sand irritated by the constant flushing of the sea? Some pearls are manufactured in a laboratory so does that make them any less precious?

Upon reflection I seek the truth to the disharmony in my body this week. Healing requires that you admit the truth about yourself. Is there someone I de-test or something I crave? Am I an addict? Or do I constantly evolve into a negative thought pattern naturally? Recognising our struggles is the fist step toward healing.

Honestly, my struggles at the moment are weight related. I am struggling with the fact that I am gaining weight and I do not like it. I know the pitfalls and I know where I am going wrong but I need to be strong and more focused. I will ask my Guides and Angels to help me. Be well and happy dear friends.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment