Monday, January 18, 2010

A fresh perspective


Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me are my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited; therefore, my supply is unlimited.

The Fool launches into a new phase with enthusiasm and optimism. Filled with the raw unbridled passion of a teenager he is on a mission of lust as he escapes the cave and embraces every opportunity as if it was his last.

Death hangs heavy in my spread this morning. Don’t be afraid to close the door behind you as you leave – just make sure you leave the key under the mat.

Apollo the Sun God strums his golden lyre – merriment and music are yours for the taking – open up your heart and my bounty will encompass the Divine expectation of your dreams.

The Empress is Mother Earth – she is at her most brilliant in this dry and drought-stricken land. Flowers of immense courage and resilient are scattered across her path – a reminder to stand tall and proud in our daily encounters.

It’s a number five day and surprises are on the horizon. Look your best – really dress up. Expect a good surprise. Promote and advertise yourself. “I welcome change and rejoice in the new.” Say it out loud.

There has been a distinct change in temperature over the past 24 hours. We have gone from extremely hot conditions to a chill in the air. I’m enjoying the coolness of the moment and feel comfortable in the radical shift in temperatures.

Sometimes radical shifts can bring pain into our hearts, bodies and minds. Pain is a touchstone of spiritual progress. Follow your pain as if it were a candle in the night, leading you to a place of decision. Clear choices can often heal your pain because they release your conflicts.

The days and weeks are flying past in this New Year. I keep my goals and wishes in the forefront of my mind. I am not debilitated or distracted by their presence instead focused on the intent. Today offers a fresh perspective on decisions. My eyes survey the panorama and I am alert to the possibilities. I am confident that I have the drive and will to succeed.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment