Friday, January 15, 2010

Exuberance: the passion for life


I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

This afternoon (yesterday) at 5:11pm the New Moon is in Capricorn. Capricorn is the ruler of the 10th house of career, fame, public recognition, institutions and business. On a personal level Capricorn falls in our individual houses at this time. For Scorpios the New Moon will entice the third house of communication, the mind, intellect and short journeys. If you want to find out where you will experience this New Moon the visit Yasmin Boland (in Australia) site: at www.moonology.com.au . Of you can request a lunar return or transit chat which will give you a more specific reading.

Ironically, it is a number one day – time to begin. The colour is red and the jewell is ruby. Be independent. Do what you want to do. Go after things. Go to new places. Meet new people. Try out new ideas. Be original and creative and to tie in with the new moon – be ambitious.

A good affirmation for today would be, I open new doors to life”. Today is a glorious new day for me. And with the impact of the solar eclipse there will be a great deal of va voom attached.

I’m reading a great book entitled: Exuberance: The Passion for Life by Kay Redfield Jamison. It is absolutely delightful – she is the Queen of metaphor and a gifted story teller. Kay’s prose is intoxicating. Not only is the book entertaining it is enlightening.

The world is the first card for my morning reading. Venus winks seductively at this New Moon and coaxes the sea goat to ante up and shake his tail. Move out of that stagnant pool Sir Cappi and shake rattle and roll into a new realm.

The Sun promises a lust for life. Apollo strums his golden lyre and we become intoxicated with the best that life has to offer.

Justice promotes fairness and integrity – plant the seeds and goals with a loving heart and a honest mind. Forgive your enemies and embrace your friends – what more is there?

A cheerful expression brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health your bones. Here’s a task: be a bearer of only good news today. In living out this tasks note whether you find it difficult to maintain. And if so, discover why within yourself.

Life is such a gift. Scatter the joy of sunshine over your seeds and allow the fertiliser from the cosmos do the rest.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment