Sunday, January 31, 2010

Power

Own your own power – every storm brings a new beginning.

Sunrise, sunrise like magic in the skies I was up early this morning and the crimson glory of the skies took my breath away. I was in awe of the colours and the beauty. I thought this is the most perfect way to herald a new month!

Saturn and Pluto are encouraging us to detox our lives. I maintain however, that we must own our power. I’m not suggesting power over anyone – that trick never works Bullwinkle! What I am saying is to be strong and resolute in who you are and what you want in this life. This is not a dress rehearsal. In fact each day is opening night.

It is a number six day of commitment and responsibility; its time to take a personal inventory. Look at your home. Could it be more comfortable? Review your diet. Does it need adjusting?

It’s Monday – Moon Day and the Moon is in the detailed oriented sign of Virgo. Virgo represents daily rituals. It’s the first day of a new month. The slate has been wiped clean – start fresh with your commitment for a healthier you. Whatever aspects of your life that need detoxing the skies are supportive right now. So, thunder birds are go for a new you!

For me, my morning reading allies the truth of my being. Strength, death, hermit, the devil and the Moon - you know what they mean? I am subconsciously drawn to the rhythm of the skies and unconsciously connected to you.

It I was to choose an archetype today I would choose Harry Potter. You know that scene when Harry has been scraped by the teeth of the poisonous snake and the phoenix flies in and sheds a teardrop on his arm? Well that is me – I am about to receive the healing from the phoenix.

What archetype are you?

Love, Peace and Happiness,.

Julia Ashton-Sayers
TAMING THE TEMPEST

She stood upon the rock naked and in her glory
Screaming provocatively above the frenzy
of the raging sea before her
Nymphs swimming and thrashing upon horses,
clawing passionately
exposing the real story.

Birds on high, chaos below
nakedness swirling, no where to go.
The tempest was surreal
as they all reached out to feel
the wonders of their mystical connection
convulsing and going with the flow

Ultimately resisting temptation
tainted by their very existence
They could be rewarded for their persistence
To stay afloat, to thrive, to breathe,
for just another moment
wreaks unrequited passion
frozen in time there was no reason
to expect a hand reaching out to tame
the tempest, to calm the unreal sea.

Thoughts flashed through her min
exorcised her unleashed passion
suffering the exquisite pain
all that she could do was remain
upon the rock
demanding, revealing, heartfelt
taming the tempest – that is her story
perched atop the rock in all her glory.

© 1999
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment