Saturday, January 30, 2010

Relaxation

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. Mark Twain

It is the morning after the Full Moon. Last night I danced under her glow relishing in the magic of the silver orb. I also made a solemn promise to myself to relinquish all of my bad habits around food choices. This morning my subconscious reflects that intent.

Death augurs the end of a phase. The Black Knight charges into my reading and demands letting go of the attitude and behaviours that no longer serve me. My toxic choices have been made from the darkness of my emotional realm. They cannot pollute the freshness of my future.

Now it is a new era in healthy choices and I will surely reconcile the truth (PS: I got on the scales and I’ve lost .7 of a kilo so that is inspirational too, isn’t it?)

The Wheel of Fortune blazes into my reading and admonishes my guilt – stripping away the remanets of a hedonistic existence – I am determined that the celebration will be based on the promise that food is medicine and longevity is the lure.

Judgement heralds the chapter of letting go and allowing love to guide me through the darkness of reality. It has been an intense period – the battle is nearly over – sign on the dotted line and the deal will be sealed – forever!

The Food rushes in and whistles, “You, over here – common this way! Take the high road to Utopia – a place of healing. Wise choices inevitably will yield wise outcomes. Travel light and you’ll be alright! The sun is shinning on a new way of life.

I do feel inspired by the results on the scales this morning. I’ve added fuel to the fire by putting away some new clothes from my favourite clothing store. Sure they fit and are comfortable but there is no room for excess weight to be layered in the garment. The focus and determination are cloaked in the inspiration that I will achieve my goal of weight loss and the most positive outcome will be a healthy body.

So, what is on the agenda today? Relaxation is the answer. I’m allowing myself to be lazy. It’s okay to “do” nothing. Although I prefer a combination of nothing and moderate exercise such as yoga and walking. I am also working on my e-zine articles for Jestacom (www.jestacom.biz)

February is looming and I must get the columns ready for publishing.

Yesterday was a busy number seven day and today, a number eight day suggests success in business. It is a good day to connect with the ambition within. Look and act successful. Be organised and reorganise. Success is mine now. I am powerful and prosperous. I go from success to success. I am the benevolent and loving direction of the Kingdom I’ve created.

The numerological energy of the day contradicts the intent of having a lazy Sunday doesn’t it? Well, I guess I will strive toward achieving both.

The Moon is still lingering in her creative Leo phase. It is a good time to invest some innovation into our projects and wallow in the ardour of the spectacle of this magnificent lunation.

Saturn and Pluto are still lingering in the background and the fall out from their heavenly battle will impact on us here in the Earth School. Forewarned is forearmed so what attitude or behaviour do you need to relinquish today?

Enjoy your Sunday and joyfully release the tension from your life – your way!

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers
TREETOP SERENADE

Chilling wind
Unforgiving wind
Howling wind
Take away our sins.

The clouds and dismal skies disappeared today
And I sighed, okay!
Exquisite sunlight peeked through the branches
Life should not be so hard
I said out loud
As I saw a cloud
Float across the clear blue canvas.

Chilling wind
Unforgiving wind
Howling wind
Take away our sins.

Hope is but a glimmer of sunshine on a cloudy day
For every challenge and lesson we must pay.
With strength of spirit
And heads held high
Oh! How I wish I could fly – above adversity
Float up to the branches
And swim and bask in the glory
Glimmering, shimmering, screaming in delight, my story
Heart and soul full of optimism
In a treetop serenade

THE END
Sometime in 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment