Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anew


I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

As one cycle ends another begins. And so is our current numerological calendar. It is a 10/1day – the moment one cycle ends and another begins. In saying that, our 40 Day Prosperity Plan has come to an end. And I will now ask, has this commitment to the plan impacted favourably on your life? Has your financial situation improved? I sure hope so! Anyway, file away the previous entries from my journal and take them out when you need a reminder of how to create or recreate your financial world. Happy manifesting!

It is time for my journal to take a slightly different tack. I’ve thought about this for a while. The beginning of a new cycle is a prime time to take a slightly different direction don’t you think? So what I have planned is to introduce a little irony and a slightly different slant on my creativity. If you want to know more then you will have to join me the next page of my journal entry.

The Hermit advises caution and a refocus on the path of well-being. Indulgences are great but that is exactly what they are. To much of a good thing is a powerful aphrodisiac toward a wrong turn – so this card is a reminder to get back on track.

Justice advises that all good things must come to an end. The romantic weekend away is about to conclude and what have you done? And what have you learned?

Our retreat has been rejuvenating in so many aspects of our relationship – time to dwell on the importance of intimacy and connectedness – time to languish in the pool of love.

Speaking of languishing – the Hanged Man sacrifices himself on the tree of life so we may live, love and enjoy life to the fullest extent of our ability and circumstances. What are you dong to live your best life?

Well, for me I am starting the day with a spa before breakfast. We are going to the dinning room for a buffet breakfast. After breakfast we are heading off to the National Gallery to see the Parisian exhibition. Then lunch at a romantic destination – soon to be decided then home for the reality full stop on an incredible weekend.

For now we are basking in the glory of our time together. We have opted out of the weekend rituals of domestic duty and accountability. It is a powerful interlude for healing and rejuvenation – a time to begin anew – a time to refresh and look for the new.

I hope new doors to life! Today I trust the infinite wisdom within me in the new areas of living. I am safe and secure as I step out, trusting the process of life to be there for me. Life supports every step of the way. I am fed, clothed and housed in loving ways that are deeply fulfilling for me. I meet the new with open arms knowing that all friends and lovers were once strangers to me, I welcome new people into my life. Today is a glorious new day for me!

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment