Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to work!


I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.

The Moon in Virgo supports a back to work mantra. Ritual and a sense of purpose are great motivators – I am determined to make this year a different year in so many ways. Each step will be a positive step forward – my outlook is different – shifting all the time and I am confident that the outcome will be different. The initial phase of course is my thoughts and words.

The eclipse next week highlights the mind zone of my chart. I am excited and can’t wait for the changes. Stay tuned.

As I begin to envisage a positive horizon I am prompted to sit back and be grounded in the moment. It’s okay to want a different year and outcomes but is also important that we do not miss the moment of now!

Death emerges from my subconscious and affirms the end of a phase. The trumpets have sounded the last rites on a life that no longer fits.

The hanged man promises that sacrifices made will reap the rewards I deserve. Just hang in there and take your lessons with a spoonful of sugar.

The world is my salvation. A phase ends and a new abundant and positive chapter begins. It’s a new course – set the navigator for the most appropriate route then sit back and relax allow the vehicle to take you on cruise control.

It’s a number nine day of empowerment and resolution. Endings that are necessary are demanding my attention – deal or no deal is the motto of the moment.

I am inclined to relinquish the need to understand the secrets of the universe but simply o know that what this moment means. It’s easy to get lost in endless speculation, so today; I release the need to know why things happen as they do. Instead, I ask for the insight to recognise what I am meant to learn.

Prometheus, take me to the tree of life and let’s hang out for a while. Help me if you can I’m feeling down, and I do appreciate you being round. Help me get my feet back on the ground – please, please help me!

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment