Saturday, January 23, 2010

Magic all around us


When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfilment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.

It is a number nine day and the second last day of our 40 Day Prosperity plan. We have travelled this creative path together. I hope that this journey has been satisfying and rewarding for you?

The energy of a number nine day has built the energy toward a conclusion or resolution.

In the numerological cycle we are encouraged to experience the essence of each number. Each day I offer the interpretation of the daily rotation and the potential of that energy and thus giving you the opportunity to embed that influence into your day. For I believe it is up to us to capture the potential of the Universal energy integrate with our individual cycle and capitalise on both influences in our daily lives.

The Moon is in the earthy and practical sign of Taurus. I often submit that Taurus is pragmatic which is only partly true. Like all of the signs of the zodiac there are positive and less than positive aspects. I’m not saying that being practical is not a positive – that is far from the truth. What I am saying is that Taurus is ruled by Venus planet of love and money. So as you can see Taurus is not only practical but strives for the good things in life – don’t you agree?

Anyway, the downside of the Taurus moon is that food is on the agenda – the upside is that nurturing oneself is a priority – that is certainly not bad in my books.

Justice is purely the intellectual perspective on all things. Athena does not view her realm from an emotional point of vie. The Sun is the golden orb of magic. The golden beams are the giver of life and energy. The Fool is the champion for all things new – the experiences of the past are resolved and concluded – the future is uncertain but the dream is the undercoat on our canvas – the primer before the brush strokes take us into reality.

We have arrived in our weekend retreat. It is an extremely comfortable and delightful location. There is magic all around us – the exquisite moment of now is the cauldron of creation. Each breath and blink of our existence revitalises the magic in our secret realm of hopes and dreams.

There is magic all around us – all we have to do is recognise the true value of this energy, collect the potion and stir it into our scrying mirror. Feast on the creation of your imagination.

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment