Sunday, January 3, 2010

Self care rituals


When I aware of the God-Self within as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continuously easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.

The Moon in Virgo has a practical affiliation with the sun in Capricorn. These two earth signs encourage focus on the daily rituals of everyday life. A number eight day of balance and harmony – a good day to contemplate self care.

We drove back from Nelson Bay yesterday. It was a long day stopping for a visit with four of our grandchildren and of course a visit with my Mum This morning we are both really tired and possibly looking for a little more rest or appropriate self-care.

It I a concern that the root cause of illness is a negative attitude about taking care of yourself. How do you define “taking care of yourself?” Create a new self-care practice today. Observe your comfort level when it comes to being good to yourself. Discomfort is a wise teacher. I’m looking for more vacation time – what about your?

NB: I enjoyed a manicure and pedicure today. And so the self-care rituals are maintained.

Love Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment