Sunday, January 17, 2010

Never Never Land


Through my consciousness of my God Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.

The Moon is in Pisces, the Peter Pan of the zodiac. This Neptunian Moon can take us to Never Never Land on a whim. Today the big news is of course that Jupiter (benefactor of the cosmos) has moved from Aquarius into Pisces. This move bodes well for Pisceans however we all will feel the changes of this illusive and spiritual planet. Perhaps it will encourage us to connect with our inner bohemian?

It’s a number four day time to work – ironically it is the first work day of the week, Monday. Monday is ruled by the Moon and this makes it quite difficult in the sense that the Moon relates to all things homey and a cozy relaxed feel and here we are ensconced in a new work week. No wonder there is a lot of Monday-it is?

Numerologically a number four day is about organisation and productivity – the colour is green and the jewel is jade.

The Lovers collaborate to ensure effective communication. They are balanced and joyous, spreading their wit ad charm around the world.

Death gallops into my spread to bring a culmination to my current phase. While the Devil snarls and snorts as he demands, “Relinquish the chains that hold you to your past! The Truth will set you free!”

The Tower represents the unexpected deliveries – roll with the scattering of lightning bolts peppering your values and beliefs – the barrage of strikes impede upon your demeanour but won’t change your destiny view.

Astrologically there are some big changes this week: Jupiter into Pisces and the Sun and Venus moves into Aquarius. Detachment is in the air. Detachment is a good practice especially when we become obsessed about a certain outcome. It’s a bit like if you love them set them free and if they come be then it is meant to be.

Changes above (cosmos) impact on us here on earth. If we resist these changes we can become blocked or stuck in negative thought patters or behaviours. Resisting change leads to illness. Accepting change brings about peace. Embrace the changes in your life. Release what you no longer need, and welcome the seeds of new experiences.

This is one of my most heartfelt philosophies. I keep a personal goals and wishes close to my heart and soul and continually work on them, everything else seems mutable, changeable and sometimes part of the stop and learn process of life. Once I’ve accomplished the lesson I pickup my certificate and move on. I look to the future with hope and promise. I am inclined to follow my golden compass within. Compass points to Never Never Land – see you there, soon!

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment