Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh No! Holidays are over!


My consciousness of spirit within me as my unlimited source s the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things now, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.

It’s the final day of holidays and we will prepare for the trek back home as soon as I finish with my journal. I really don’t like the last day of holidays as the realization hits that we must drive back to the ACT and prepare to return to work. By the time you read this I am at home – unpacked, washing holidays clothes are put away. Sad, but true it is the final day of our stay in Nelson Bay.

It has been a good holiday; lots of rest and relaxation – reading and writing. The weather has been overcast and rainy but his has not dampened our enthusiasm for a holiday or even a rest period after a long and demanding 2009.

The New Year has arrived – a fresh page and a new chapter. I like these moments of new beginnings – the unwritten words on a blank screen – the unsung song – lyrics and tune not yet created or hummed.

This is the moment to write the next chapter of my story. I am not dictated by the ritual of expectation or restricted by the hand of a clock. I am free to choose the tone and direction of this sonnet building to the Opera of my life.

The shades of grey that hang over us is animated by the constant chatter of the cockatoos. It is a number seven day of inner reflection and spiritual awakenings - a introverted passage for the journey home

Hermes channels the magic that stimulates my imagination. The Moon in Leo stokes the fire of desire o create a masterpiece on the canvas of my world. The Tower forewarns the tales of the unexpected. Don’t get too comfortable – the subtexts of life will reach up and grab you. The Empress is dutiful and disciplined – the ending that you dread is essentially a new bright beginning – return to the life you’ve created thus far and splash a technicolour vista across the pale grey sky.

Let the magic begin.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment