Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tales of the unexpected…


When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfilment, I am totally fulfilled. I am not aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.

Mercury turns direct today – yippee! Also, the Sun sextiles Uranus (sort of sounds a little naughty doesn’t it?). So, this could literally turn out to be a day filled with tales of the unexpected. We are on the eve of the New Moon in Capricorn and the cosmos is ripe for a new and exciting phase.

The focus for a number nine day (today) is Humanity. A good manta is, “I am one with all of my life. The whole world is my family.” What was that song from Bandaid? Oh yes, “we are the world”. Anyway, it is time to be a humanitarian. Help everyone you can. Give something away. Be generous and kind. Clean out your closets and prepare for the new. Release what no longer benefits you albeit your thoughts, ideas, habits even the soggy relationships – yes, them too – they should all go – whoosh! Remember this is the eve of the New Moon so it is a good opportunity to consider your wish list for the coming months/years. And may I suggest, check it twice!

Strength is the courage to overcome the fears of my tomorrows. I am forever pushing forward with passion, drive and integrity. My courage is depicted by the determination of my inner guile and conviction that only the best will do! I am always optimistic.

The Sun shines on the new crop. The seeds are buried deep within my consciousness ready for plucking and choosing the right word at the perfect moment. Synchronicity takes hold and the seeds flow effortlessly toward the most fertile pastures. I anticipate their inception. I wait with sublime readiness.

The Moon casts a shadow over my reality – she has gone into her dark phase and is preparing to retreat into the most fertile of her cycle. Breathe deeply and think carefully for you must be specific in your wants and desires.

The mind and soul are rich cauldrons of creation. We are a part of the world – conjoined spiritually and emotionally. The world lives and breaths, and we can draw its spirit into us. Think rolling waves, warm sun, and wet grass from the earth, crowded elevator, busy streets, and birds singing.

Get into all the sensations of life today. You don’t need a lengthy meditation to connect to Nature – just draw it in. And expect the unexpected!

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment