Friday, January 8, 2010

Eating according to the seasons


I am conscious of the Inner Presence of lavish abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.

It’s a number three day – party time! Laugh – have fun. All people are important. It’s a social day. Express yourself. Love everybody. Today is truly the joy of living. Look beautiful. Feel handsome. Experience the joy that is in you and radiate it all around you.

The Moon in Scorpio adds a touch of passion and truth. Mysterious and complex Scorpio signifies the deeper aspects of life. Some people say Scorpio is about the darkness whereas I prefer to see Scorpio as he discoverer of truth. Its all about perspective. I guess – isn’t it?

Talk about truth. I face the scales this morning after the Christmas and New Year feasting – not that is some scary truth. Time to get back to my wellness kick and embrace the healthy life-style I’ve promised myself.

I intend to engage with a take charge strategy and collaborate with Saturn over my ascendant.

I plan to eat according to the season. Our body knows that all things have their seasons. The Spirit has its season too – summer is for light and easy. Bring it on!

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment