Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let go of time


I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.

The Moon is in the Friendship oriented sign of Aquarius. Aquarius rules the 11th House of friend and associations. It is likely to be a light, airy and fun-filled day. The day is ripe for social networking and sharing some special moments with friends.

It’s a number three day – it’s party time! A day to have fun, laughs, sing and play. Express yourself. Experience the joy of living. Make others smile. Bless everyone and everything. Let your creativity express itself freely.

Affirmation: “I radiate joy and share it with others!” Joy flows through my veins and is expressed in every part of my being. I know my seeds are sprouting, and it is time for rejoicing. I am joyously exuberant and in harmony with all of my life. My life is a party to be experienced and shared with everyone I know. My creativity flows, and I give of it freely. I am beautiful. I am handsome. And everyone loves me. All is well in my world, and I share my feelings with others.

The Tower flaunts a reminder of the impact from others and their barbs and unexpected insults. We plant and implement a brilliant day but the lightning bolt out of the blue may disrupt the flow. Maintain your focus – live the dream!

Judgment heralds the concept of times changing. Saturn cowers beneath the Angels – herald the transformation and relinquish the outdated and outworn. I must enforce the reality of now and the importance of playing it real.

The Wheel of Fortune heralds a beneficial time. The cornucopia of abundance and good will flows through me. I am an open vessel for love, peace, brotherhood and the empowerment of humanity.

It is Sunday a day of rest and rejuvenation. I adore my weekends. I work hard at my job, my creative indulgences, my domestic commitments, my relationships and of course me.

Sunday is a day of reflection and healing – taking stock and planning my next phase. It is an easy-going day which aligns to the environment I am in – whether it is my home, my family or friends home I give of myself freely and make my healing journey a priority.

It is now two days after the new moon and Mercury has gone direct. I am mindful of the cosmic influences. Yesterday I did more clearing out in my office (under the auspicious influence of Judgment) with the packing up of journals which have been stored in my compactus. The journals spanned from 2007 – 2009. These books depict the creative journey I’ve undertaken on an emotive ride across intellectual boundaries and beyond. Of course my environment, hopes, wishes, desires and sometimes my tantrums are sprinkled throughout. I suppose they represent a primal documentary of my existence.

I have written diaries and journals for most of my life. It has been a cathartic process trying to untangle the fierce and sometimes emotional tsunamis of the Scorponic alchemy. I started a diary when I was seven years old. It was filled with the childish ramblings and immature attempts at poetry and prose. Now I believe I have matured to a more structured approach to my journals. Although, I must admit they can border on the childish ramblings at times.

Rain came to our drought-stricken plot of the ACT yesterday. Lightning and thunder blazed and boomed across the skies. It was exhilarating. The rain has nourished my plants and trees and this morning the garden responded with vibrancy and gratefulness.

Well, my cyber friends enjoy your day and let go of time. How much do you need to do today? Must you fill every moment to feel useful or productive? And how much of your life is directed by time? Answer these questions honestly – when you are ready 

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment