Sunday, January 10, 2010

In dreams I talk to you…


My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.

It’s a number six day – adjustment time. Take personal inventory. Look at your house. Could you make it more comfortable? Keeping in mind your house represents your soul. The colour for today is indigo (navy blue) and the jewels are: pearls, sapphires and lapis.

The Moon links with Saturn today establishing a round table for peace talks. It’s a good day to focus on healing from a compassionate heart and being open to collaboration.

The World is my oyster as I collect the offerings from the Universe. I am guided by Diving Light toward and new and magical horizon.

The Magician promises that the cauldron is brewing – the right ingredients are ready to conjure the most magical stew.

The Hanged Ma encourages me to hang in there. Don’t be despondent. The New Moon waits loaded with tiny miracles. The gear change is about to take place just strap on your seat belt and hold on tight.

My Dad came to visit me last night. In dream state we talked and talked. It was a healing visit with kind words and a congratulatory hug for a job well done.

The ambience of the morning has an electric feel. The musty moon day (Monday) is filled with flecks of magic.

In the background I can see Roy Orbison strumming his acoustic guitar singing, “In dreams”. He was one of my Dad’s favourite performers and I wonder if they’ve caught up on the other side.

The weekend was filled with nostalgia. There were interludes of tears connecting to the memory of George Harrison and Roy Orbison. I’ve re-visited the Travelling Wilbury’s journey. Even last night when an advertisement for Fred Hollows came on the TV I became misty and a little sad.

I was a little unsure as to why I cried intermittently over the weekend. I am not sad at the moment but the tears flowed none the less. Now that my dream has materialised I understand. Now I know that it was a prequel to the visit with my Dad. Thank you, Dad for dropping by. I miss you. And I love you, always!

Primarily our conversation focused on love and respect. He reminded me that before I can heal others I must heal myself first. Today, I will be mindful of how often I judge others. In recognising why I see others in a negative light, I will discover the fears that I need to heal in me.

So Be It!

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment