Friday, November 6, 2009

Aladdin’s (Julia’s) Lamp


I am now open and receptive to new channels of good! I let go of the need to know what they are! I open my mind to good ideas and wise actions.

I woke up this morning to a large huntsman spider sitting on my wall. I don’t see spiders very often here in this house and was intrigued as to why he chose to be right here in front of me. I thought about the significance of spiders and how their presence impacts and remembered that spiders represent the web of life. Perhaps it is something about the web aka the internet or perhaps my destiny is presenting bread crumbs for me to follow – watch this space.

Last night I dreamt that I was strolling along my favourite beach in Coffs Harbour and lodged in the sand was a lamp. Immediately, I thought Aladdin’s lamp (as you would) and the corrected myself and said no, its Julia’s lamp.

I thought okay, let see if this lamp works like in the fairy tale. So I gave it a rub and sure enough a beautiful genie emerged (a little Barbara Eden-esqe). She smiled and said, “hello Mistress – thank you for releasing me from the lamp – it is pretty cramped in there and I’ve been trapped for a thousand years – you know the deal – you have three wishes – so let’s move on – what are they?”

I said, “I am massively grateful for my life and I have created a magical, comfortable and safe realm to live in however there are one or two desires still left on my list and I would like to bring them to fruition.”

She said, “Yes of course, what are they?”

I said that I want perfect health; to be vibrant and vivacious – respect for my body and to feel that is a powerful, sensual and loving temple for my heart and soul. I want my mind to think clearly and ensure that I make the right choices for a healthy lifestyle.

She replied, “Yes, this is done – what is the next one?”

I said, I now give thanks that my townhouse in Coffs Harbour Jetty is now sold to the perfect person for the perfect price. She said, “Yes it is done – so what is your final wish? After all these two wishes have already been granted – all we are waiting on is the outcome and the evidence.”

Well, it was the first wish I thought about but wanted to save it for the grand finale. Interesting, she nodded and said, yes I know.

We sat down together facing one another on the warm sand and the familiar sounds of the ocean crashed gently around us. I was mesmerised by her brilliant blue eyes and her wide glowing smile. Finally, I said that that my third wish is that you have your freedom. I wish that you were not confined to one small space existing on the whims of those who may find you on some lonely beach somewhere. She said, “Yes I can be free if that is what you wish, Mistress however my destiny is that I am here to serve humanity.

Then my final wish is that you are free to walk the planet granting wishes for those who call upon you. She blinked and said, “You are most kind, Julia – you are generous and thoughtful but don’t you see, I am you and you are me and we are the same person – living our truth together.

I woke up smiling and felt comforted by the dream and could not wait to spread the word that we all have our own genie within – take her out for a stroll in your favourite locale and communicate your desires because magic happens!

The Moon is in her natal abode and the Sun in Scorpio. It must be a day to nourish our souls with love, good food and compassion. Enjoy your day!

I pay attention to events and details that are out of the ordinary – that is, seemingly coincidental. Life is littered with clues that guide me through life. When I pay attention to “out of the ordinary” events, I ope up to life’s magic.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment