Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gracious


My client/customer/patient base now increases rapidly expanding degrees. We are able to help clients/customers/patients in the best possible way and are rewarded with ever-increasing sales/business.

Some mornings are better than others, aren’t they? Each morning as I wake and reach for my journal I consider the day ahead. Today I smiled. I am confident that it is going to be a good day.

The Sun moves out of Scorpio today (deep, intense and passionate) into Sagittarius (philosophical exploring and optimism). The Moon compliments this transition into the Aquarian realm. Aquarius rules the eleventh house of the zodiac and it is the residence of friends, associations and computerisation. So, there could be a lot of cyber chatter today. Mostly I feel buoyant when the Moon visits this sign. I suppose it compliments my Gemini Moon nicely?

Yesterday I gave myself a gift. I had a professional astrological reading with Kelly Surtees. It was an amazing and rewarding professional conversation. Kelly gave me predictions for the future and affirmed transits which have influenced my emotions and behaviours over the past few years. More importantly my dreams have the potential I’ve desired for so long so I will keep walking in the direction of my visions.

It felt like a hole punch in my ticket to ride on my fantasy excursion. I am not naive in that I expect my dreams to manifest without effort and endurance but at lease I now know that the cosmos and my inherent planets and alignments with support of those inner drives and ethereal messages will deliver – loud and clear.

Yes, I too am an astrologer. I am able to interpret a chart and give a reading – for someone else. It doesn’t work for me when I read my own chart. The readings/interpretations seem to be fraught with embellishments of influential outcomes. I believe we need to consult with another for clarity and confirmation. And so a professional consultation is a great investment for our future. It is a wonderful meaningful gift you can give to yourself. I highly recommend it.

Another gift that we can give ourselves is our friends. Last night we enjoyed a fab night with two of my very best friends. We ate a good healthy feast and talked, planned, shared and laughed our way through the evening. We are truly blessed to have friends in our lives.

I am grateful for all that I have in life. I am instantly abundant when I show thanks for what I have.

I am thankful that I have you in my life!

Have a totally awesome day!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment