Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is everybody happy?


I am an irresistible magnet attracting the perfect work to me now! I let go all sense of struggle, and allow the work I really want to come to me on time, in the perfect ways.

The Moon has moved into “people pleaser” Libra. This sign is devoted to peace and harmony. I often wonder if that is their secret mission then what about the own search for peace and harmony? Are they happy? Do they find content in serving others? Or is their life beset by inner turmoil constantly questioning and forever seeking?

My ascendant is Libra and I know that I am a seeker. I’m also attuned to my truth while striving for integrity. I don’t let to let people down and I become quite unsettled if I know that I’ve hurt someone. With all that being said, balance is the key theme in my life.

Today is a number eight day – a search for balance and harmony. The two circles of the number eight are in constant search for balance.

In western society I find that the word balance is a constant. We are seeking a balance between work and home – between self and family. But what happens if we spread ourselves too thin? What if we flop into a chair and can’t move – is anyone happy? How do we make everyone happy? And should we keep trying?

I’ve had clients come to me for readings and they’ve said, I want to find someone who will make me happy. My reply has always been, why should someone make you happy? I believe it is up to you to make sure that you are happy, don’t you think?

So, the question is what makes you happy? It’s an individual thing, isn’t it? It was a question I asked yesterday at work – is everybody happy? And of course I got a variety of responses; closely followed up by a mixture of caveats. For example, I would be happy if I could be somewhere else doing, x, y or z!

For me, I am happy if my life has meaning and purpose. As long as my life is infused with meaning and purpose I feel successful. So what about you? Again, what makes you happy?

It’s Friday, the eve of the weekend and good day to contemplate your own definition of happy. Have a great weekend.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment