Friday, November 20, 2009

Power plays


This business expands at the right way at the right time. It continually grows and strengthens in ways that are beneficial to its total success.

David Bowie’s song, “Under pressure” has been pumping through my head during this week. Each day I’ve felt the force of Pluto-v-Saturn as they wrestle in the skies. Today the Moon in Capricorn aligns with the two big brutes. So, it feels like tag-team wresting – winner takes all.

Capricorn features prominently in my lunar return. Pluto in Capricorn in the 8th house and my north node in Capricorn the 9th so a transformation is a comin’! They are two areas of change for me personally. But were does Capricorn hold the chalice of opportunity to change, for you?

The Moon in goal-oriented Capricorn impacts on all of us. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in Libra at the moment highlighting relationships and partnerships. So you can see a common theme here? Draw the dots to make your own picture.

Power plays and resistance are key themes; although, I am inclined to predict that David Bowie’s song has been surpassed by a compilation of Power Ballads. Meet your at the turn table of changes.

In the meantime, protect your inner life from the opinions of others. Allow yourself to dream. In order to create good luck in my life, it’s often best to keep silent about my innermost dreams and intentions. I simply let my vision unfold naturally.

So Be It!

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment