Monday, November 16, 2009

I am patient


Today, I know I am discovering the right livelihood for me, that which matches the experience of my past with the passion of my soul. All will be revealed to me at the right time. I relax knowing that this is so.

The Moon and Venus align today offering intensity and passion in the thrust for love and money.

WE are in the eve of the New Moon in Scorpio and for Scorpios it is relevant for us to release the negative side of our nature – the anger, fear, jealousy, greed or bitterness. Sounds simple doesn’t it? But how do we do that? What is the magic formula for negative traits – be gone! And if it was that simple them no-one would be harbouring any anger or resentment – now would we?

I try - I do try to release the negative or dark forces that linger in my psyche. However, the world “try” actually sets us up to fail. It is sort of the soft option – I’ll try to do this but if I don’t success well at least I tried – right? I’ve mentioned Yoda’s wise words in this column before – there is no try there is only do (or something to that effect).

So, today I will consciously do! I will walk at lunchtime and with each step walk away from the toxic terrors that plague my subconscious.

The Moon is my first card this morning. She is a link to the love and beauty in my world. Justice demands truth and integrity in all dealings – with self and others – be true to you and all will be well. Empress represents the incubator of dreams – visions yet to be embedded in reality. I am a warrior brave and true fighting for the right to live by the code.

Do you see yourself as a warrior? I do – well sometimes, I do. Some days I feel I battle the darkness within – other times I feel that I battle perceptions of others – a losing battle I must admit. Some days I battle with myself just to stay in the race. The human race that is and other days I find myself withdrawing and finding a retreat in a shady nook somewhere.

Today is an 11/2 day so there is a public/private feel. There is no battle just a retreat to relinquish the dark shadows of yester-year. Abracadabra – shadow self are gone!

I am patient. When I am patient, I am able to sustain an intention until it is realised.

So be it.

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment