Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let it go


I now accept the truth that there is no separation between me and the universal treasury! My financial needs, like all needs, are met on time, in the right way. There is plenty to share and spare!

The Moon and Pluto are in opposition today. It’s time to face your fears and let go of attitudes or beliefs that do not support your truth. The numerology of the day supports that alignment with a 10/1 day. What does that mean? Well, a 10 is the end of a cycle and the 1 represents a new beginning.

Yesterday I learned that prospective tenants who had arranged to move into my property in Coffs Harbour had changed their minds. Of course that is not an entirely bad thing. Why? Well philosophically speaking if they were not the right tenants then it was best that they chose not to sign contracts.

The disappointing part of the exchange was that they did not bother to notify us. They had basically made up their minds on Monday to put an offer on another property and they could not be bothered to pick up the phone and let us know.

I was disappointed that people are not capable of being courteous. Why is it so difficult for people to say, look I apologise for the inconvenience of drawing up the contracts, mowing the lawns and having the place cleaned spotless however I am not going ahead.

From my perspective it is a positive outcome as I’d prefer to sell the gorgeous town house rather than rent it to people who do not really want to be there. Now the perfect new owners will appear with the most perfect offer – so be it!

What I was most pleased about during this situation was that I did not spiral into a place of fear. I saw that the matter as slightly disappointing rather as an open door to something more positive and which aligns with our vision for the future.

In my mind lack propels lack. I have no room in my life for a lack of anything let along seeing a negative outcome. Why choose to predict negativity when we can easily feed a positive future with our thoughts and actions. While the everyday fears creep in to taunt us we don’t have to ask them to pull up a chair and stay. It is far more empowering to say, no thanks, I don’t like what you are selling – I am not buying into that script!

I can transform my entire life. The universe is an unbroken continuous fabric which I can create and intend my destiny. So be it!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment