Sunday, November 29, 2009

Success in all its glory!


Everyday I expand my awareness of life and self. Everyday great opportunities for spiritual and material riches come to me. Everyday greater love is mine

The moon moves into pragmatic Taurus today. It’s a number six day – prime time to commit and take responsibility for your actions. It’s also a much more civilised day after the fire storm of yesterday.

Yesterday I watched my husband and son take down a carport in the searing heat. I was melting inside the house trying to keep my two grandsons entertained. The heat was horrendous and my mother’s house was like an oven. And so it was a very uncomfortable day for everyone.

After the hot and exhausting work we went to Roger’s daughter’s 40th birthday celebration. It was a mild night and we felt a slight reprieve. This morning we are both a little sluggish. Unfortunately, we are off to another family gathering before driving back to ACT this afternoon.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m only groaning because my body is weary and I am sure that my gorgeous husband must be exhausted.

The party went well. It was a lovely night. I feel that everyone had a good time. I met some lovely people = extended family and friends and relatives of my step-daughter. I got up and danced and thoroughly enjoyed the night. It was fun.

I guess I’ve never been a party person. I prefer intimate gatherings where people meet, talk get to know one another decided whether they want to keep the connection alive or not. Even so it seems that parties or family gatherings are a great way to catch up with a mass of people at once.

The Sun shines brightly in my reading this morning. Apollo offers music and the banquet of life.

The Hierophant errs on the side of caution. His wise soul nourishes our damaged hearts. Love and gentles beam from his temple of healing. As we stand in his direction we, to can be gratified by the enormity of his healing potential.

Judgements sound the alarm bell. It’s time to release, renew and be reborn. Shed the old and unwanted – why are you holding on to such crap, anyway?

One more card – a ring in – a gentle kiss on a summer breeze – Temperance reminds me of the philosopher within. We carry our hearts on our sleeves and when they are damaged we wonder why. It’s a lovely day and there is no time to dwell just rise above the mire and keep hearts strong.

In our search for success and money we often loose sight of happiness. Pure, poignant and purposeful happiness is the ultimate benchmark of success. Don’t you think?

True success is progressive expansion of happiness. It is the ability to express spontaneous joy!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment