Monday, November 16, 2009

Transformation is the theme for today


I let go all fear of the future. I know that Infinite Intelligence is operating in every area of my life. Step by step my way is illumined, and right livelihood becomes mine at the perfect time.

The New Moon in Scorpio is at 6:13am this morning AEST. This fertile and potent ground is the perfect time to plant the seeds for the coming months and years.

Yesterday and over the weekend I chanted the concept of releasing and letting go of outdated thoughts, words, values and behaviours. Now the time for planting is here.

So, if we want wheat – healthy and strong – vibrant and abundant – what do you plant? I encourage you to answer that for yourself.

As I’ve mentioned previously, over the weekend retreat I considered my goals and wishes for the next phase or even the next twelve months. And so this morning I plant my seeds with love ad with intention. I have no definition or restriction on how they w ill sprout in my life. I trust that the universe will deliver a bountiful healthy crop.

The key theme for Scorpios at this time is transformation. Deep soulful change is part of our mission. I suppose that is why we make good detectives, psychologists and healers. So if there is any part of your life that requires change then this is the time when the universe will support you on your mission.

My areas of focus are: health and well being – career – relationships and especially on the sale of my town house at Coffs Harbour Jetty.

I give thanks for perfect, vibrant healing and choose healthy choices for my mind, body and spirit. I give thanks that the perfect career opportunity is offered and that I am able to contribute to Australia in a purposeful and positive way. I give thanks for all of my relationships and have reflected on how they reflect the peace, love and respect I have in my heart. I give thanks for the opportunities that support my growth as a woman who desires peace and love in our world.

The Fool is the beginning – the zero card of a brave new world. Judgement supports the theme of transformation and offers the unconditional positive regard from Saturn and Pluto. The Sun is the golden orb of opportunity, play and abundance. The Lovers are balanced in their pursuit of a new life fresh and exquisitely loving.

This is the New Year for Scorpios. It is a time of renewal and rejuvenation. Mercury enters Sagittarius (a powerful second house position for me).

Cast your seeds into the fresh ploughed earth and tend to them with love and positive intent. Once the seeds have been planted we must maintain a positive relationship with them – ensuring that they are watered with the ambrosia of our dreams and if any weeds appear gently and respectfully remove them immediately.

You can transform your entire life. The universe is an unbroken, continuous fabric within which I can create and intend my destiny.

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment