Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Desire


I now release every thought, belief and attitude that limits my ability to have everything I desire! I now raise my ability to have!

Desire burns bright within all of us. We are emotional beings who strive toward our goals – our visions and dreams. We seed these dreams with passion – sometimes forsaking all others or the even overlooking the practicalities of life. Then what? Are we satisfied? Does the result give us satisfaction? Or is too much never enough?

The World promises abundance beneath the garland of plenty. The Devil represents the primal force that motivates us when times are tough. The Magician resides within – accessing imagination and intellect weaving the perfect blend for creation.

It is a number six day – commitment and responsibility pronounced. Be careful what you ask for as you will surely receive. Mercury and Uranus are explosive counterparts. The Sun in Scorpio an unrelenting tempest.

It’s Remembrance Day. A day to reflect and give thanks to those who give the ultimate sacrifice so we could be free. I am grateful for all that I have in life. I am instantly abundant when I show thanks for what I have. So be it!

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

1 comment: