Monday, November 9, 2009

Choices


I let go all panic around financial obligations. I know all the money I need flows to me now. The right thoughts, words and actions are shown to me, and I am able to meet these obligations in the perfect way.

The Moon is in Virgo gives and earthy balance to the watery intensity of the Sun in Scorpio. It’s a number five day – a wildcard day so it is best to keep grounded and focused.

The Tower represents lightning bolts out of the blue. For the most part they are the result for someone else’s point of view.

Strength offers courage and focus – reminding us of our inner guile and determination. We must wrestle with the beast called, fear and push our head into his jaws the trick is to come out unscathed.

The Emperor is a guiding light, dispelling the shadows of torment throughout the night. Stride toward your destination today and do not dwell in the darkness of disappointment.

It’s a bright sunny day and yet the harbinger of change taunts my comfort zone. Natural sunlight kisses the path of determination. Laden with truth we must abide and yet I’d rather stay at home and hide.

Each day is a blessing in disguise; a new opportunity to dig deep and discover the truth. I am not afraid of my excavations or the toil to the depths of my being. The hard work is not as arduous as it seems. The load id lightened when we peel back the layers. The richness of sole is close to the core. The gems revealed will make our hearts soar.

Within all of us we hold sacred offerings, minerals, precious stones and rare gems. There are pearls of wisdom, rubies to mind – made from the blood of our souls compressed over time. Sapphire for clarity – emeralds for truth – diamonds are rare but we can still sift through the coal and compressed lessons to pluck one out of the dark night air.

We are opened for business - this esoteric jewellery shop which offers our wares – a moment in time to share if we dare. Conversations are created to bring to the surface the payload of gems and offer them to the world.

Be kind and thoughtful where you share your wares.

I am free to create success in my life – its my choice. To be free is to know that I can direct my awareness where I want to, when I want to, and how I want to.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment