Monday, November 30, 2009

Get all the facts


I let go of all thoughts of hurry and control. I allow the perfect divine plan for my life to unfold in its perfect way. I accept that my life is part of something much greater, and I trust timing and direction.

The Moon is in Gemini and she links quite nicely to Mercury in Sagittarius. They are compatible elements. Gemini is airy and Sagittarius is the fire. Ideas, concepts and suggestions are easily discussed and negotiations can be beneficial for all parties concerned.

My subconscious reveals a story of acceptance, reflection/perception and innovation. Where to from here is the common thread. I know I planted those seeds somewhere but what they look like and what will the crop yield. Only time will tell – I should imagine.

We are on the eve of the full moon in Gemini. This phase is to resolve or conclude any outstanding issues or ineffective behaviours. It is a time of endings. It is okay to ask for help. Because as we close one door we can get our fingers caught. So get all the facts before slamming the door shut.

In that view, I approach life with full awareness and an open heart. When I am attentive and open to life, I allow for new understandings in every moment.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment