Monday, November 23, 2009

Stake your claim!


I now forgive everyone, past and present for every mistake they have ever made! I see them free of all blame and condemnation. We are all now free to walk toward and claim our rich good!

The 10/1 day influences endings and beginnings. The Moon in Aquarius chants “let the sun shine in!”

The Fool chimes in “what past?” Let’s forget about the hurt and disappointment – those negative emotions are left behind in the cave of my yester-year!

The Sun promises golden rays of support and unrelenting optimism. Cherubs dance in garlands of blossom while celestial lullabies enchant us into a state of bliss.

The Hermit is much more grounded and following the past of least resistance. The path may fall beneath his feet and yet his focus is strong and deliberate pounding the pebbles toward his salvation.

Temperance is balanced precariously above the chaos of my emotional realm – seek the balance of heart and mind over the discontent of reality. Life is to be lived one sumptuous moment at a time. Don’t take a millisecond for granted.

All that happens is not necessarily about you – sometimes it is the result of the discards of others point of view. Love heals fear and we are not the instigator of another person’s reality – just a bystander or a target caught in the body-line of the flotsam.

A new chapter is coming. It is difficult to emerge unscathed and ready to face a new day with a heavy heart. A fresh dimension is poised and the reflection reveals a glimmer of hope. Change is the only certainty as we building our dreams upon the shifting quick sand of our daily lives.

Sometimes it is a light and merry dance to avoid sinking into oblivion. Other times I can’t see above the rim or rise above the grime I’ve landed in. A smile, a twinkle in my eye reveals that life is good and we need to be gracious. Our fate is not determined by the snarl of others instead choose a nugget of gold rather than the tainted pebble of the ungracious.

My outlook is unlimited. When I refuse to limit my outlook on life to what could happen, I open up to what can happen.

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment