Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Neptunian magic


I now forgive everyone, past and present, for every mistake they have ever made! I see them free of all blame and condemnation. We are all now free to walk forward and claim our rich good!

It’s an 11/2 which equates to a public and personal profile. There is something brewing which encourages stepping up and claiming our rights for what we believe in. While this may not be a memorable speech on the steps of the White House it can be rather significant in the signpost of our own lives.

The Moon in Pisces adds a little Neptunian magic to the day. Pisces have had to carry Uranus over the past few years. This has been a rather heavy pay load of lightning bolts out of the blue and some challenges to face. They can now expect a little reprieve as Uranus makes his move into Aries in 2010.

Venus is still a major influence today as she smooches up to Chiron. It’s a day where forgiveness and healing are an opening the door to emancipation.

My morning reading affirms this alignment with the 3 H’s of the tarot – Hierophant, Hermit and High Priestess. Strength has crept in for a reminder that I have the inner strength to overcome adversity.

In a nutshell these 3 H’s represent: healing, cautious and calculating moves through my daily work and finally acknowledging my intuition. In short these three major arcana cards facilitate the interplay between where I am now and where I want to be in the short term.

I am happy where I am right now. However this joy has a dark cloud hovering. A return to the old order is looming and I am wary of my next move. Whatever the outcome I am confident I will arrive in my perfect destination. It’s just that the burden of fear becomes a heavy yoke.

I have faith in my ability to manifest my desires. When I have faith in my ability to manifest my desires, how it happens and when it happens doesn’t matter. I suppose it is the fragility of now that pushes me off balance. Keeping my focus on the prize will ensure I don’t falter.

Live your truth and savour your desires. Swaddle yourself in the Neptunian magic of the day!

Peace and Love,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment