Monday, November 2, 2009

Twins


Today and everyday I choose to prosper without limit! I now release all lack and limitation thinking, and welcome the free-flowing gifts of the universe.

Love and wealth are topical today. Venus (love and money) is in Libra and the North Node (dragon’s head) is in Capricorn (business and career) in their own feature film.

Last night I dreamed that someone had given me twins to raise. I was asked if I could love and nature them as well as work on my career. I blinked and said, yes (it was a very quick blink). I felt comfortable in the dual role. The twins (one girl and one boy) were very content to sit in their bouncers or be carried around in their capsules as I continued to work.

Symbolically I see this dream as new beginnings in two specific areas of my life. On one hand I was very contented in my nurturing role with the twins and they fitted perfectly into my world as I traversed a dreamy career path. I saw this dream as a positive prophecy.

Dreams aside (and why should we while we are currently intoxicated by this Neptunian mist?) the Full Moon this morning is in Taurus which commands a pragmatic approach. Its one thing to dream but what are the parameters of the dream? And is workable?

The Full Moon early this morning propels us into the practicalities of life including money and love. Taureans can be direct and in that tone this moon phase is asking, “So, is it working for you?” If the answer is no, then drop it and run – or maybe a slow canter.

In my personal transits today I have my progressed moon conjunct radix midheaven (9th and 10th house). This transit highlights career and public life and the juxtaposition between ambitions and family life. What are my ambitions and how will they align with home and family oriented responsibilities? Will I be able to raise the twins in stilettos and a power suit?

The dream splashes over into my morning thoughts. Their little faces become clear and their energy is compelling. I feel so connected to them as if their smell is drawing me closer into their ardour. There is no fear of letting them down – only a sense of order and security. So now the big question is, when can we sign the adoptions papers and when can I take them home?

It’s a number seven day – reflection and inner journeys illicit the dream that we put on hold – obligations, duty and a sense of responsibility overshadow our desire for creativity and madness. We live the technicolour dream but what if we paint and sketch and drool over the canvas and it is bare? What if the creation does not compare to the flair of our imagination? Do we become despondent, withdrawn and sullen? Or do we scrutinise the pallet and mix colours – layering textures until the canvas is the reflection of our vision splendour.

Prometheus relinquishes his right for an indulgent life. Quite the contrary, he chooses to sacrifice his birthright and offer salvation for our dreams. The Fool is unrelenting and unbridled passion personified. These primal forces drive him toward a new destination. Apollo offers the sun and music encouraging us to dream and the heart will surely follow. Venus stands proudly in the garland of plenty – follow your truth and success and abundance will be yours today and tomorrow. It is a day of plenty and the cornucopia is flowing all you have to do is reach out.

Intention is the most auspicious ingredient in this magical recipe. I intend to create good luck in my life. When I recognise the power of intent, I can focus on the life I want and desire.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

1 comment: