Sunday, November 1, 2009

Give it all you’ve got!


I now acknowledge that I am worthy to receive all the abundance of the universe. As a child of the universe, this is my natural birth right, and I accept this truth gratefully.

It is the eve of the full moon in Taurus. Venus and Neptune are flirting and the skies are being quite civilised. The allure of calmer celestial couples is intoxicating and I am feeling fine. I suppose I should break into my own rendition of, “Baby’s in love with me and I feel fine!”

It is a triple “2” day which adds up to a number six – a day of commitment and responsibility. Ante up with the required discipline in and put a few action verbs into the sentence and forge ahead in the direction of your dreams.

The Neptunian phase is an opportunity to go with the flow, it is also a day to consider what behaviours and attitudes do you need to relinquish to ensure you arrive at your desired destination in a dignified manner.

For example: the Taurus Full Moon asks, “What excesses are not working for me? How do I demonstrate a lack of respect for myself?” The Full Moon tomorrow is the perfect time to write down what no longer works for you and send it off to the universe with love. This is liberating – sort of an authentic peace within – I acknowledge that I breached my commitment to myself but now I choose to end this pattern of behaviour. This change in attitude will keep us focused on our goals and wishes for the ultimate dream life. I suppose it’s like clearing out the closets in your emotional and psychological realm.

It is a glorious spring day and I am excited about the prospects for the day. We have a full day of tourism planned. My brother and his partner are here and we are showing them around the sites of Canberra. Yesterday we did Black Mountain Tower and the War Memorial. Today we will visit Parliament House and the galleries then back home for a lovely chicken tikka feast ready for a night of celebration.

The Hanged Man floats effortlessly on the tree of life. He captures the Neptunian essence of the day and encourages us to float through a mystical fog. The Moon facilitates creativity and truth in her cyclic twists and turns. The Sun in Scorpio inspires intensity and passion. What a formidable mix for a credible solution. The remedy gurgles away now for away. A tincture of tenderness and I am sure you’ll agree that perfect blend for an amazing day. Give it all you’ve got and you won’t regret a single drop of magic.

The art of manifestation reminds me that I am aware of what true wealth is – it is a state of detachment (from wealth), as well as confidence in my ability to manifest and create.

Create your ideal world and the abundance required for the life you deserve.

Have a magical day.

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment